Friday, July 31, 2009

Greetings from Pineview...

Go Larsy!

Highlights of the quick morning run:
*I locked the keys in the Truck before we even left our driveway,
thank goodness Bob left a spare in his sock drawer.
*Mom had her "Peg Water"! Thankfully none of us got cut in the middle of a ski just for her!
*Josh is quite an athlete on the Slalom and entertaining at the same time!
*I chose not to ski because the air was sooooo cold and I had a slight hammy injury but was convinced to. Oh and I had to change into my suit in the boat out in the middle of the lake!
It was worth it!
*Lars is getting better and better every year with his skiing skills. I am so proud of him! Someday he may even go beyond his "skill level"...
*We passed a certain stretch of beach that reminded me of the times we would come up to Pineview with my Grandma Lorraine. She always had a crisp sheet for us to sit on, yummy snacks and the coolest cooler ever. I love her and miss her!
*It was a beautiful morning with great people!

My friend, Josh and I looking bright and cheery at 7 a.m.!



Peace and Love from Pineview!

2 of my Peeps!:

Tara said...

Glad you had a good time. Your friend Josh sure looks cute! ;)

Scott and Kathy said...

Jealous!