Friday, April 17, 2009

Things are looking better...

Last week a client of mine had 2 tickets to the Jazz/Clippers game and was unable to go. He asked if I wanted them?!
Heck YEAH
!!!
I knew that I had to take one of the cute boys in my ward. So I called up K-Money to see if he would like to go. Of course he said yes!
Who would say no to a Jazz game with this blonde?!!!





We had an absolute blast the whole night. We laughed, we danced, we sang, we got lost on the way home, and we took fabulous pics!
Oh, and the Jazz won!

4 of my Peeps!:

Scott and Kathy said...

First of all, he's a winner! Second you love photoshop way too much!! Come fix some of my pics, hon.

Tara said...

OK, Super CUTE. It looks like you guys had so much fun. None of my clients have ever given me anything good like that... I'm jelous!

Natalie said...

Good times! Love the pics. Hey, isn't that Konrad?

Shelby Lou said...

oh my goodness. I love your blog. You are so funny. I laughed at your last post so much. Then I wanted to beat up that guy for ragging on Utah. Ummm did you tell him to move?? Because if he doesn't like it.. he should probably just leave! :D Anywhoo. I am blogging friends with Cambria and Aubrey. I just found your blog and I will be stalking you! Hope you don't mind! :D