Monday, June 15, 2009

Life, or something like it...

I know, I know, I know...I have ignored the blog updating for awhile. Who can blame me? I have been busy! But just for you Erin, I am updating! Here is what I have been up to in a nutshell:

*Biking...I love it! I have been riding the Legacy Trail and it's a great ride. Maybe soon, when I work up to doing 100 miles a week; I just may sign up for a race.

*This is kicking my trash! I cannot walk up a flight of stairs, it hurts to lower my self on a seat, and it kills to laugh my abdominal muscles.

*I am planning my Birthday party for next month. Yes, I am having one and I am decorating with this...



*I have been attending Institute, all of my ward activities, and of course, my Sunday meetings. This ward is truly amazing!

*I have been challenged by my Bishopric to do the B.O.M.B.! Book of Mormon Blitz...we started June 1st and will finish August 28th.

*Upon hearing that many girls in my ward have no clue how to flirt...I have arranged for this woman to come instruct and motivate our Relief Society. Just consider me part of the Bishopric!

*I am reading THE LIKENESS...Fab!

*Oh...how could I forget, I finally got the closure with a particular fellow. Thank goodness! My head was going to explode!

Hope that gives you some idea of what I have been up to!

5 of my Peeps!:

Elise said...

Can't wait to see how your Hannah Montana b-day turns out. I can't believe their is a flirting coach...fabulous and what a great activity! Glad you got your closure. Sounds like the kid is just not that into dating anyone at this point.

Erin said...

Thank you Sig! Love the update. Hope you are doing well. That is fun you are getting into biking. I am patiently awaiting the arrival of baby #2. I am due in 5 days, but it could be any day. Keep on posting!

Becky Andrews said...

Sounds like you've been busy! We also love biking on Legacy and I used to work with Alisa - she will do a fabulous job.

Megan said...

Really? Is a dating coach really coming to visit us?

Kris said...

Sigrid, It's Kristen Willey from Pam Webster's "hearing tutor" classes. Remeber the field trips with Jamie? I am so glad to see you doing so well. When did you get the cochlear implant? I wish I could get have gotten one but oh well. I would love to stalk your blog if you don't mind.....also could you e-mail me at kjwilley79@msn.com. I have some questions about your singles ward. Thanks!